Why I decided to make a freelance company?

In the 21st century where the world is advancing at an exponential rate. Countries are in the race of advancement to get dominance in other countries in every field of life, especially in technology. I belonged to a country that is rich in natural resources but has several issues in which one of the most emerging issues are poverty and unemployment. I belong to a country that has the second youngest population in the world but we don't have the ability to give them jobs and to place all of them.

In all this environment of stress that is prevailing from decades, I took the initiative. You know that every youngster needs a job. I came towards the entrepreneurship. I listened to this term a lot of times but didn't know what does it mean? I started searching about the online business I can run because in my country people are mostly backward and they didn't know we can make money using a single laptop or computer with a single internet connection.

So whatever I searched that people are doing different online jobs where they do short term and long term projects to earn money. I decided to create an opportunity for those who are looking for jobs.

My company Name is Freelance Agency Network. This company is providing an opportunity for new people who want to earn for themselves. I am doing the following things in the company

  • Branding
  • SEO 
  • Programming
  • WordPress
In addition, we are having an affiliate program for newbies to work on commission. We are training people on how to get work and give us. Then they will give us the work and get their commission. There are many other programs we are running to create a professional hub and to create the opportunity for everyone

Best Regards
Muhammad Ahmad
Project Manager

Comments

  1. Sodium pentobarbital purchase online is now possible at Nembutal Group. You can now put in order to buy Pentobarbital Sodium Injection Where to buy Nembutal and get it delivered at your address within the promised timeframe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts